Monday, January 11, 2010

Here it is again...Monday

It's a sure thing...Mondays! As we sit here and have breakfasts together with our boys so they can get ready for school I know we all long for one more "weekend" day. Just as fast as the past week had gone by the weekend went by even faster.

I decided to make the boys some french toasts for breakfast. They're old enough to make their own cereal nowadays but I thought it would be nice to have something different! It's a great time to connect with them before they leave for the "institution"!

I on the other hand enjoy just a hot cup of tea. I've never been a huge breakfast person but with this new year we're going to try and eat more healthy and perhaps a little less too!


It seems like it will never happen but I'm also trying to get more exercise in and realized how out of shape I really was!! It's hard to believe that I use to spring around like it was nothing. Kurt got us the Wii Fit for Christmas and it's been a lot of fun to do and play with; which keeps your interest a bit. I just hope I can keep up the routine!









Welcome Monday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment