Thursday, June 4, 2009

New Blog


I have been wanting to start a new blog that is completely politically incorrect but hopefully truthful and honest and allow me to speak what is on my mind without mixing into the family happenings.

So I started my first blog with the first thing that popped into my mind at the time. The blogs may be politically related, it may be about celebrities at times or just something right outside my backyard. This is definitely something that can be like a journal or at least an electronic version of one,which I may have more tolerance for!

Please feel free to comment, question or voice your opinion. I am opened to your point of view and it may even enlighten mine... Click and see what you think....


2 comments:

  1. Double the pleasure, double the fun....

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am just happy to see an stinkin update girlie!! :)
    Your new blog sounds like a fun idea!!

    ReplyDelete