Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Coming Soon ...!

My sister Cindy and her family will be visiting us this Friday weekend!  I'm really excited to see them all; it's been a while since we've gotten together.  I'm glad they were able to carve out a little bit of time for us this summer.  Everyone is growing up and older so fast I didn't want our next visit to be at each others funerals or something!

Unfortunately Alexa will not be joining them as she is quite busy with school and life at BYU of Idaho in Rexburg.  She's doing so well and I dare say she may even been having a bit of fun!

We decided that we would take them on an ATV excursion for the day while they're here.  I talked to her tonight on the phone and they're gamed; which is great!  I wasn't sure if they would be interested.




These guys have managed to raise some decent kids in this crazy world of ours.  They're smart, courteous and loving children.  I wonder what their secret is?...

I still remember holding Alexa and Zane when they were itty bitty babes; now they're pretty much adults.

Time sure does fly... ♥♥♥


No comments:

Post a Comment