Thursday, June 17, 2010

A Day with Little Man

Evan and I had the wonderful opportunity of hanging out together, just the two of us.  I really enjoy the one on one with my boys!  He helped me with some shopping at Costco just to get a few things...yea right! Who goes into Costco with just a few things!

I don't think it's humanly possible to buy just a thing or two there.  For us, a family of four we can't and do not use half of what these guys have to offer.


We did check out their book selection and their prices were very reasonable as always but it's always going to have to be the non perishable items we go for.





Then there's the occasional don't really need but want item that tempts you into coming out of there $300 poorer.  We went in for two or three things and ended up with at least 15-20 I think...oops!!



Evan wanted to go to Arby's for lunch; ahhh, the memories of my first job!  This is one of the crappiest looking Arby's and it would be the only one we have in our town.  It must be nice to have a monopoly on the roast beef franchise in one city.  I still love the taste of that roast beef though...! 


Didn't matter though we had a great time and he ate all his lunch!  It was still fun just to be with him. 

My Karate Kid! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment